45 replies to this topic

#41 elbasan

elbasan

• Active Members
  • 240 posts
  • uk

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

Section 5.1 Says:
Three years DL should be granted, with the person normally becoming eligible to apply for settlement after 2 periods of 3 years DL (6 years continuous leave).

#42 elbasan

elbasan

• Active Members
  • 240 posts
  • uk

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:47 PM

If they say that the period of waiting counts then we have to apply once we do exactly 6 years DL.Some people here have applied for their indefinte even their 2nd Dl expired after a year.
Thank you Luqi for sharing your letter with us.

#43 luqi

luqi

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 660 posts
  • gb

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:13 AM

If they say that the period of waiting counts then we have to apply once we do exactly 6 years DL.Some people here have applied for their indefinte even their 2nd Dl expired after a year.
Thank you Luqi for sharing your letter with us.

Yes indeed! Thanks for reply elbasan.

#44 mkhari

mkhari

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • england

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

Thanks for sharing

but its stillnot convincing

because in DLR policy and if you read FLR(DL) form they clearly mentioned that you cant apply your further leave before 28Days of your leave expire

secondly when we ask MP we must ask this contradict statemnt as well

that can i apply exactly as soon my 6 years complete are when my leave expire and 28Days before

Home office still didnot reply clearly

Edited by mkhari, 08 April 2017 - 10:35 AM.

#45 luqi

luqi

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 660 posts
  • gb

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

Thanks for sharing

but its stillnot convincing

because in DLR policy and if you read FLR(DL) form they clearly mentioned that you cant apply your further leave before 28Days of your leave expire

secondly when we ask MP we must ask this contradict statemnt as well

that can i apply exactly as soon my 6 years complete are when my leave expire and 28Days before

Home office still didnot reply clearly

Hi Mkhari,

Thanks for Reply Bro!

If u read Section 8 there is clearly written bro after 3years of two dlr person will be able to apply for settlement. Its mean after 6 years we can apply from the intial date.

The application made in time in accordance with section 3C 2.

I understand your concerned about we should applied 28 days before written in the form. Just to let you kinow bro if you read any kind of form from ukba website for example FL DL FORM, SET O FORM, FLR FORM, FLRO FOM AND ASYLYM GRANTED HUMANTARIAN GROUND FORM ETC.

In every form there is clearly written that please do not applied before 28 days because the reason is we shpould not applied 2 months or 3 months or may be 6 months before the expiration of visa.

But on the other hand situation is cleared we just need to count our 6 years from intial time. The time which home office taken to process your application it was you legal time and you was allowed to work, applly benefit etc.

just to let you know bro one of my friend he got granted ILR through SET O form after 10 years he came as student and he extended his visa near about 3 time in every period home office took 2 to 3 months to process his application every time.

But he applied exactly after 10 years his visa is sposse to expire in end of 2017 and he filled SET O FORM and also there was clearly written please not submitt your application 28 days before so here we go to section 3C 2 which stated that if application applied on time as you seen in my letter home office clearly mention this situation of time process for settlement.

I hope you get it bro.

I am convinced now and I will be applied in after 6years of my intial time.

As my soliceter also told me the same thing before this MP letter arrived to me.

Just add one more thing more and its very important we should not apply before 28 days of our 6 years so my 6 years is going to be in feb 2018 so i should not applied in december 2017 etc i would applied in january 28 days before 6 years.

THANKS LUQI

Edited by luqi, 08 April 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#46 mkhari

mkhari

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • england

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

good replied borther

its logicall

i will also write to an MP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users