TIMELINE AFTER APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR NATURALISATION, here plz

• Please log in to reply
2430 replies to this topic

#21 78666666666

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • uk

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

OKi Guys...Especially for Sana Sodha Machi Wala!!!

i applied on 4th march they received my application on 6th march without using NCS.....and the good news is they money has deducted today from my acct.......so now you can have idea that how long they taking....

this is nearly 7 weeks waiting time people sending applications without NCS.

WISH U GUD LUCK...sANA sODHA YOU SHOULD GIVE TREAT TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM WHEN U GET UR NATURALISATION...LOL...I LIKE NANDOS...WOULD U MIND...

#22 ASH2001

ASH2001

• Active Members
  • 13 posts
  • uk

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

Does the application processing time varies? on the official migration site it says 7 month waiting? and if varies on what basis?

#23 78666666666

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • uk

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

i have received my acknowledgement as well now waiting for approval does anyone know how long does approval take for normal marriage application and than how long ceremony waiting time is>?

#24 shad

shad

• Active Members
  • 38 posts
  • uk

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:22 PM

i have received my acknowledgement as well now waiting for approval does anyone know how long does approval take for normal marriage application and than how long ceremony waiting time is>?

It may take about 3 to 7 months,I have applyed in Dec 07 and am still waiting :blush: !!
Check this out http://www.bia.homeo...g/waitingtimes/

Good luck

#25 antonionino

antonionino

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:19 PM

LAST UPDATE

Cases types Average no. of months Average no. of weeks (rounded up) Naturalisation 2.311Adult registrations 1.527Registration of minors 2.4111Other registrations 2.7512Registration of stateless persons 2.7613Renunciations 2.4311Right of abode applications 1.226Average times for all Nationality applications (as of end of April) 2.3311
http://ukba.homeoffi...g/waitingtimes/

#26 Sanasodha

Sanasodha

• Platinum Members
  • 74 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

Spoke to HO just now and they confirmed that my acknowledgement letter was sent out Friday 9th May 2nd Class. Relief and not bad timing especially in this busy period. Lady also said that the waiting time has come down from 4-6 months to 2 months.

Now just waiting for my file to be allocated to a case worker and hopefully happy days :)

Will update soon.

#27 maple

maple

• Active Members
  • 104 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

That's great news Sanasodha!

I've just called too as Royal Mail didn't have delivery record of my application submission through NCS! And it seems neither did the Home Office but thankfully they looked into it and found my details logged into the system yesterday, thank goodness - I held off 4 weeks calling them as I knew they were busy but the stress got the better of me today - they think my letter will be with me in the next few days so here's my timeline so far:

NCS or Postal : NCS
Date of submission or posting Submitted to NCS 15th April 08, delivered to HO on 16th April 08
CRITERIA - 7 years (including ILR)
Date of debit of debit/credit card n/a paid by Transcash via Post Office
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 16th May 08
Date of receipt of approval
Date of Ceremony
Date of appln. for passport
Method used
Date of Receipt

Spoke to HO just now and they confirmed that my acknowledgement letter was sent out Friday 9th May 2nd Class. Relief and not bad timing especially in this busy period. Lady also said that the waiting time has come down from 4-6 months to 2 months.

Now just waiting for my file to be allocated to a case worker and hopefully happy days :)

Will update soon.

#28 78666666666

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

Will update soon.

THATS GREAT I ASKED HOME OFFICE TO SEND MINE AND MA MRS PASSPORT BACK BECASUE I HAVE TO TRAVEL ABROAD AND THEY SENT THEM AND I HAVE RECEIVED THAM YESTERDAY NOW SEE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET APPROVAL....

#29 nkomp18

nkomp18

• Active Members
  • 26 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

Hmm I sent mine on the 8th of April, they received it on the 9th of April and haven't heard anything since. They haven't deducted the money from the debit card either. I applied on the basis of exercising treaty rights for 7 years in the UK as an EU citizen.
Let's see how it goes, hopefully won't be long now...

#30 tuna108

tuna108

• Active Members
  • 19 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:14 PM

Will update soon.

Hi Sanasodha

Did the clarify on the waiting period of 2 months being from the day HO receives the application or from the day they acknowledge it. Thanks

Tuna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users