246 replies to this topic

#241 benuk123

benuk123

• Active Members
  • 20 posts
  • uk

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hello gezimalia
do you have their (CRD) email address for london???

i would appreciate you help and any1s

thanks

#242 sisizigi

sisizigi

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 880 posts
  • dz

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

hi gezimalia' i apply for futher leave and am still waiting now 25 month waiting

#243 sisizigi

sisizigi

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 880 posts
  • dz

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

hi tic tac for how long was your discretional leave and when was expired my was for 3 years and expire in 2007?and am still waiting wich team are you with?thanks

[/quote]

#244 planetMars

planetMars

• New Members
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:computers, reading, swimming
  • england

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:38 AM

Has anyone or do you know someone who has aplied for Further Leave to Remain and had their case dealt by Case Resolution Team.

I am 24 years old and I have been in UK for 9 years, since I was 15

I applied in January for Further Leave after my 3 years discretionary leave expired, but I have been told that my case falls under the legacy cases.

It would normally be between 3 to 6 month for Active Review Team to make a decision on the application for Further Leave but Case Resolution says they don't know when that is going to be untill July 2011.

I would like to hear if someone on my possition has had their application decided by Case Resolution Team and how long did it take.

I have just helped a friend to call the HO, they just said he has to wait there is no way we can tell him over the phone.His case, >>> he was granted ELR 4years then that was expired 2008. He then applied for ILR but his case is now accounted as a legacy case even though he is not a refused asylum seeker. I think any cases that been in the UK before July 2007 will be accepted as a legacy case. Please do be Patient that is the best think on this planet. it will come. please understand i tell everyone the same thing, dont try to call them all the time as will slow down the decision time. Good luck. :thumbup:

#245 tic-tac

tic-tac

• Active Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:17 AM

hi sisizigi, my DL was for 3 years, i have for FLR since 2005 and still waiting.......... this ho ppl are heartless

#246 tic-tac

tic-tac

• Active Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:19 AM

hi sisizigi, my DL was for 3 years, i have for FLR since 2005 and still waiting.......... this ho ppl are heartless

#247 sisizigi

sisizigi

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 880 posts
  • dz

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

hi tic tac for my husband case is bein sold he get his ilr on september 2010 he been in queue since 2007

hope very soon for you just still strong and dont give up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users