310 replies to this topic

#1 aziz liddawi

aziz liddawi

• Active Members
  • 48 posts
  • uk

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

hi every1,

my team is team 8 in Liverpool.I would be grateful if somebody could provide me their number.

thank you

best regards

aziz

#2 Tahira M

Tahira M

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 495 posts
  • gi

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:39 AM

Hi Aziz,

Your best bet is to call the Customer Service Unit in Croydon - they'll give you the correct address to write to. My partner and I called them yesterday, but they couldn't / wouldn't give us a number to call for his team. Call them anyway and see. The Croydon number is 020 8604 1742. Good luck and I hope they don't keep you waiting too long before they answer your call! :biggrin:

#3 aziz liddawi

aziz liddawi

• Active Members
  • 48 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:56 AM

Hi Aziz,

Your best bet is to call the Customer Service Unit in Croydon - they'll give you the correct address to write to. My partner and I called them yesterday, but they couldn't / wouldn't give us a number to call for his team. Call them anyway and see. The Croydon number is 020 8604 1742. Good luck and I hope they don't keep you waiting too long before they answer your call! :biggrin:

hi there,

the number of the team 8 based in Liverpool is: 01512378003

I phoned them up this morning ,they said to me that the decision will be made soon up to 5 weeks.

do you think guys it will be good news. thanks

#4 elliot

elliot

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 805 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

Hi Aziz,

hi there,

I phoned them up this morning ,they said to me that the decision will be made soon up to 5 weeks.

We hope for the best and wish u the best of luck.
Normally if it's negative they won't tell u about timing they just come and fetch u so It's most likely positive.
But I'm not an expert so again God be with you.

#5 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:03 PM

Hi Aziz,

hi there,

i wud say its only good news when you ave the ILR in your hands. was told in 4weeks time a decision shud be made and am still waiting ,some people have been told that a decision has already been made but they have not received the ILR . so its a waiting game and i wish luck to you and everyone on the forum who is waiting like me .

#6 aziz liddawi

aziz liddawi

• Active Members
  • 48 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

Hi Aziz,

hi there,

hi there,

thank you to every1

i wud say its only good news when you ave the ILR in your hands. was told in 4weeks time a decision shud be made and am still waiting ,some people have been told that a decision has already been made but they have not received the ILR . so its a waiting game and i wish luck to you and everyone on the forum who is waiting like me .

#7 suzzz

suzzz

• Active Members
  • 42 posts
  • zw

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

Hi Aziz,

hi there,

hi there,

thank you to every1

Hi guys have noticed that Aziz had liverpool team 8's number, does anyone have for team 12 am really deperate to have this. If l phone the team 8's number, do you think they will help me or at least give the team 12's number. We have written to them twice with no reply so am thinking if l could have their phone number l can get an update. Please help.

#8 iraqimmigrant

iraqimmigrant

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,378 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

You can write again and again to your caseworking team .I do not see any harm even if they dont reply you it doesnt mean they aint getting your message.

Iraqimmigrant

#9 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

:o

#10 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member