#12 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:56 PM

Hi Aziz,

Your best bet is to call the Customer Service Unit in Croydon - they'll give you the correct address to write to. My partner and I called them yesterday, but they couldn't / wouldn't give us a number to call for his team. Call them anyway and see. The Croydon number is 020 8604 1742. Good luck and I hope they don't keep you waiting too long before they answer your call! :biggrin:

hi there,

the number of the team 8 based in Liverpool is: 01512378003

I phoned them up this morning ,they said to me that the decision will be made soon up to 5 weeks.

do you think guys it will be good news. thanks

hi there,

thank you to every1

i wud say its only good news when you ave the ILR in your hands. was told in 4weeks time a decision shud be made and am still waiting ,some people have been told that a decision has already been made but they have not received the ILR . so its a waiting game and i wish luck to you and everyone on the forum who is waiting like me .

Hi guys have noticed that Aziz had liverpool team 8's number, does anyone have for team 12 am really deperate to have this. If l phone the team 8's number, do you think they will help me or at least give the team 12's number. We have written to them twice with no reply so am thinking if l could have their phone number l can get an update. Please help.

i think if you ring team aziz number they will be able to give you your team number

good luck

#13 gezimalia

gezimalia

• Active Members
  • 205 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:28 PM

anyone knows the phone number for Legacy team south 9? that;s where i am based. any help welcome

#14 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:07 PM

anyone knows the phone number for Legacy team south 9? that;s where i am based. any help welcome

you phone this no 02081960680 (south1) they will be able to give you the number of your team

good luck

#15 asian

asian

• Active Members
  • 98 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

Anyone knows the phone number of Manchester team ?

#16 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:32 PM

you phone this number 01612611051 provided by kurdish and they will be able to tell you your team number

good luck

#17 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:35 PM

and for those of you whose teams are in liverpool you will phone this number provided by aziz ,01512378003 and they will be able to give you your team numbers.

#18 asian

asian

• Active Members
  • 98 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

you phone this number 01612611051 provided by kurdish and they will be able to tell you your team number

good luck

thanks asshyy, You are always there to help everyone :-)

Do you think calling my team wud actually help ?

#19 periya

periya

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi everyone, I am new to this board can u please advice me!

Last week I phoned to CRD to find out about my case, they said mine is not in the Lagcy. So the I called to 0870---no. they also said the same answer.

I claimed asylam in 2001 and rejected. Then I went to the court that also rejected thereafter I appeald . then no answer since 2002, I do report monthly.

Please give me some advice what to next ? to approch my MP or Solisistor.

#20 iraqimmigrant

iraqimmigrant

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,378 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:31 PM

hello periya

Can you please give more informations on your asylum story,like nationality,when did you last appeal the refusal,when was last asylum appeal refused,what did you do regarding your case so far?did you ledge a new application or you just sat and wait etc.

Will send you advice once i get a response back from you.

Iraqimmigrant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users