310 replies to this topic

#21 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

Hi everyone, I am new to this board can u please advice me!

Last week I phoned to CRD to find out about my case, they said mine is not in the Lagcy. So the I called to 0870---no. they also said the same answer.

I claimed asylam in 2001 and rejected. Then I went to the court that also rejected thereafter I appeald . then no answer since 2002, I do report monthly.

Please give me some advice what to next ? to approch my MP or Solisistor.

it might be becoz it has not been allocated yet coz your case looks like it fits the legacy creteria

#22 periya

periya

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

hello periya

Can you please give more informations on your asylum story,like nationality,when did you last appeal the refusal,when was last asylum appeal refused,what did you do regarding your case so far?did you ledge a new application or you just sat and wait etc.

Will send you advice once i get a response back from you.

Iraqimmigrant

Hi, Last time I made appeal In 2002 against the refusal. but I didn't hear anything. since that I am waiting, I am from Pakistan.

#23 periya

periya

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hi everyone, I am new to this board can u please advice me!

Last week I phoned to CRD to find out about my case, they said mine is not in the Lagcy. So the I called to 0870---no. they also said the same answer.

I claimed asylam in 2001 and rejected. Then I went to the court that also rejected thereafter I appeald . then no answer since 2002, I do report monthly.

Please give me some advice what to next ? to approch my MP or Solisistor.

it might be becoz it has not been allocated yet coz your case looks like it fits the legacy creteria

thanks asshyy,

but I asked the officer to consider mine as legacy, he replyed HO only decides that.

#24 iraqimmigrant

iraqimmigrant

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,378 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

hello periya

Yes as ashyyy was saying it looks like your case is still in stage 1 of the legacy backlog,you need to press further on the HO in order to get a more promising result.try to nag them thrugh MP,direct letters to the HO,,make some complaints by writing to the complaint dept,all these things will progress your case further.

hope this helps

Iraqimmigrant

#25 suzzz

suzzz

• Active Members
  • 42 posts
  • zw

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:44 AM

hello periya

Yes as ashyyy was saying it looks like your case is still in stage 1 of the legacy backlog,you need to press further on the HO in order to get a more promising result.try to nag them thrugh MP,direct letters to the HO,,make some complaints by writing to the complaint dept,all these things will progress your case further.

hope this helps

Iraqimmigrant

Hi guys, we phoned the liverpool legacy number 01512378003 and unfortunately a nasty women answered. Her words were "we do not give people details over the phone, if you want you can phone HO 087 number" She tried to give us that number and we told her that we have that already and that we know our case is a legacy and its in Liverpool. She refused even to get our reference no coz they dont help over the phone. She also said you will eventually here from us when we are on your case so you just have to wait up to 2011 like evryone us. l tell you l felt so depressed l dont know what to do.

#26 ashyyyyy

ashyyyyy

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • uk

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:00 AM

hello periya

hope this helps

Iraqimmigrant

Hi guys, we phoned the liverpool legacy number 01512378003 and unfortunately a nasty women answered. Her words were "we do not give people details over the phone, if you want you can phone HO 087 number" She tried to give us that number and we told her that we have that already and that we know our case is a legacy and its in Liverpool. She refused even to get our reference no coz they dont help over the phone. She also said you will eventually here from us when we are on your case so you just have to wait up to 2011 like evryone us. l tell you l felt so depressed l dont know what to do.

sometimes you meet nasty people on the phone so you shud try again later today or tomorrow maybe you might meet a nice person coz its not one person who answer ther phone ,its different pple all the time. dont get depressed about it ,i also deal wilth nasty people from my team in croydon but there are some nice people there too who always tell me what i want to hear. keep tryn and good luck

#27 Mina

Mina

• Active Members
  • 32 posts
  • uk

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:13 AM

anyone knows the phone number for Legacy team south 9? that;s where i am based. any help welcome

you phone this no 02081960680 (south1) they will be able to give you the number of your team

good luck

They told me mine is with CRT L7 Department 27, would anyone know their number?

#28 elliot

elliot

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 805 posts
  • uk

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:36 PM

hello periya

hope this helps

Iraqimmigrant

Hi Suzzz,

I had same problem . One of the things u might do is to draft a letter carefully to ur team with some or few STRONG reasons to expedite ur case and it's helpful to try and involve ur local MP .As Ashyyy mentioned previously to me do not use private number or withheld one when ringing , that can irritate them. And unfortunally we've to keep are cool not many other choices. I know our nerves are stretched to breaking point torture of waiting game. hopefully very soon u going to hear positive outcome . We're similiar suffers and pray to GOD helping us to end up this nigtmare.
Good luck

#29 gezimalia

gezimalia

• Active Members
  • 205 posts
  • uk

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:12 PM

anyone knows the phone number for Legacy team south 9? that;s where i am based. any help welcome

you phone this no 02081960680 (south1) they will be able to give you the number of your team

good luck

thanks ashyyy for giving me that number.I called south 9 and I was told that my case has been allocated to someone to deal with it but don't know at what stage it is right now. he confirmed that no decision has been made yet.

#30 suzzz

suzzz

• Active Members
  • 42 posts
  • zw

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

good luck

thanks ashyyy for giving me that number.I called south 9 and I was told that my case has been allocated to someone to deal with it but don't know at what stage it is right now. he confirmed that no decision has been made yet.

Hie everyone

Thank you for the encouraging words after my mysery with liverpool legacy team, my hubby phoned again and guess what a very understanding lady answered. Even though she told us that they cant tell us anything on the phone, and despite that we have written unanswered letters, she said we could write direct to her hence she gave us her address. So we are not so sure what to write and our lawyer will help. l just hope this will help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users