2 replies to this topic

#1 ajrawat

ajrawat

• Active Members
  • 34 posts
  • in

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

Hi All

I need the proper information about how to apply for WHM UK VISA FROM DELHI INDIA
All the people who have already applied for this or the people who know about this visa
Please advise me which documents should be atttched and please mention each and every document to be attached
I am confused i have gone through many websites like vfs,ukborder agency.But iam not sure what are all those documents which should be attached.
Can I show my father and myUncle as a sponser for me and they have a JOINt account FIxed DEposit of 6500 pond

Please advise on the same .Ineed ur help

#2 sarpreet

sarpreet

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • in

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

This is for all who want to migrate(move) themselves to abroad.

It would be very nice to process your application by yourself,if you
are going through a consultant please don't choose Y-Axis

Y-Axis,it would be a wastage of your valuable money there are only few successful cases there only but a lot of unsuccessful cases.

See your VISA is in the hands of embassy these consultant can't do any thing.I don't know about other consultant but Y-Axis they charge 100% payment from you on signup and says will take around 1 month to process your file but months and months passes away and you won't get and update
Each time yourself has to call them whats the reason for delay and they are quite smart to give you different excuse every time.

You get your file processed after 4-5 months and there's the intersting part comes they says please don't change the format of your documentsyou'll be shocked to see that some of your important documents are not there and that bloody format its like 10 year kid has arranged them
no proper formatting poor,you have to use your own common sense to rearrange them.

But for every time you have to call them if you drop your message saying
can you please ask him/her to give me a call(in case your consultant is busy)that moment never came and again you have to call them.If your are lucky enough you'll get your VISA only because of your efforts If not than it will be rejected and you have to file a application for 25% refund which takes around 20days but but but.....after more than 1 month you called them and ask i haven't got my refund yet than they remind you that thet need your rejection letter in order to process your
refund.

So i'll suggest you all please don't go to these types of consultant or agents specially Y-Axis

If you want to contact me mail- sarpreet19@yahoo.co.in

Hi All

I need the proper information about how to apply for WHM UK VISA FROM DELHI INDIA
All the people who have already applied for this or the people who know about this visa
Please advise me which documents should be atttched and please mention each and every document to be attached
I am confused i have gone through many websites like vfs,ukborder agency.But iam not sure what are all those documents which should be attached.
Can I show my father and myUncle as a sponser for me and they have a JOINt account FIxed DEposit of 6500 pond

Please advise on the same .Ineed ur help

#3 Nigel1234

Nigel1234

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • ad

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:14 AM

Hi,

Well, friends I actually had a very good experience with Y-Axis. I went to them coz dint want to take a chance with my application. I was given a damn good guidance and got my visa in just about 15 days.well I would want to say that apart from their effort we also need to get the docs in time. Applied on 28th October and got it on 13th Nov. was sooooo glad and excited. They also gave me a lot of confidence. Would be making a move there very soon.

M very sorry to hear about your bad experience. Better luck next time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users