Photo

How long does it NORMALLY takes to stamp visa once THE PASSPORT is with ECO?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Ferozkhan

Ferozkhan

• Active Members
  • 168 posts
  • in

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:48 PM

Hi Everybody,
My appeal was allowed on Aug-2008 for settlement visa. British High Commission in India has sent me "the call letter". So, I submitted my passport at VFS(the visa 'forwarding' centre) last week. Today when I called in British High Commission, I was told that my passport has reached Mr. ECO. Now, My question

How long does it NORMALLY takes to stamp visa once it is with ECO?

Thanks in advance for your valuable reply

#2 Ferozkhan

Ferozkhan

• Active Members
  • 168 posts
  • in

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:54 PM

Can any one answer my above question????!!!

#3 Rani_Rashy

Rani_Rashy

• Active Members
  • 113 posts
  • uk

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

Hi
I believe it can take up to 10 days....but hey might not take as long...they work according to how they feel!

#4 Ferozkhan

Ferozkhan

• Active Members
  • 168 posts
  • in

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hi Rainrashy,
Thank You for your response. Today I was advised by BHC that my visa will be ready by 14th November. Still waiting.

#5 Loz

Loz

• Active Members
  • 190 posts
  • uk

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

Hi Rainrashy,
Thank You for your response. Today I was advised by BHC that my visa will be ready by 14th November. Still waiting.

I really feel for you - all this waiting is pure torture! You are almost there now! The light is at the end of the tunnel, you could have your passport with a new 'shiny' visa by the weekend! Not sure if it is shiny...but whenever I read posts from people that 'Got the Visa'! they always use the word shiny B) ...I can't wait to see what it is like...I also want to wish you all the best and look forward to reading your post that you got it!! You have been really helpful on this forum and given lots of advice and shared your experience with people, so good things are coming your way too!!

Take care...and roll on the q4th eh :biggrin:

#6 Ferozkhan

Ferozkhan

• Active Members
  • 168 posts
  • in

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:21 AM

Thanks for your comments Lorreine. Nothing is sure until the visa is issued. Hope your wait gets over soon. May GOD guide and bless everyone who has been separated from their loved ones.

#7 Aji

Aji

• Active Members
  • 135 posts
  • england

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:59 PM

Dear all,

I have made paper appeal on May 15, 2008,last date for submission was 07/11/2008 by AIT.
How much time will AIT take now for hearing & derminations. Can i check daily court list for my hearing date?? Will AIT place hearing date info for paper hearing?

Please advise!!

#8 KiD-Blue

KiD-Blue

Prefered Member

• Moderators
  • 922 posts
  • Interests:None
  • uk

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:54 PM

Hello Aji,

Daily court list are for Oral appeals. If you submitted your paper appeal to AIT/BHC then you should contact AIT for further information and keep in touch with them. Normally It would take 6 months in paper based appeals. After 5 months they will tell you about your hearing date.

AIT CONTACTS :

Tribunals Customer Service Centre : +44 - 845 6000 877

Email : Customer.Service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

#9 Afridi

Afridi

• Active Members
  • 97 posts
  • pk

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

Hello Aji,

Daily court list are for Oral appeals. If you submitted your paper appeal to AIT/BHC then you should contact AIT for further information and keep in touch with them. Normally It would take 6 months in paper based appeals. After 5 months they will tell you about your hearing date.

AIT CONTACTS :

Tribunals Customer Service Centre : +44 - 845 6000 877

Email : Customer.Service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

AIT gave me 1st October as last date for document submission and in the letter it was written that my appeal will be determined on or after 1st October. My appeal was paper hearing and it was started to be processes from 24th october and determination was made on 30th October 2008. And my appeal was allowed. Daily court list are for oral hearing only.

#10 Aji

Aji

• Active Members
  • 135 posts
  • england

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

@ Rogery
@ Afridi

Thank you very much for your support!

So it means, In my case AIT will take one & half month more????
Afridi,For which type of VISA u made an appeal?

Thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users