Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) open!
Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:46 AM
Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:56 AM
35. The Youth Mobility Scheme replaces the youth mobility provisions formerly provided for under Immigration Rules and concessions, which have now been abolished.
36. The provisions affected are:
- the Working Holidaymakers Rules;
- the Au Pairs Rules for non-EEA nationals;
- the BUNAC Scheme;
- the Japan Youth Exchange Scheme;
- Gap Year Entrants working in United Kingdom schools concession; and
- MPs' Research Assistants concession.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users