#1 KiD-Blue

KiD-Blue

Prefered Member

• Moderators
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:None
  • uk

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

ANY OTHER POST EXCEPT SUCCESSFULL STORIES WILL BE DELETED.

Here is my story.

Application submitted : November 07 2007
Type : Student
Rejected : February 15 2008
Reason : Will provide if needed
Appeal lodged : March 12 2008
Decision date : September 14 2008
Contact with AIT : September 29 2008
Decision : Appeal has been dismissed.
Received determination : October 22 2008
Decision : Appeal has been allowed.
Contact with AIT : told them about the dicision and they updated record.
Received email : from visa section - your appeal has been dismissed in OCT.
Progress : follow back the case from AIT / HO
Status : Casework officer told me he got copy which I've send but waiting for HO to send him determination copy.
HO confirmation : Admin officer confirmed he done it twice on 10th December and again on 16th december.
Received letter ( BHC ) : January 14 2009 - Your appeal has been dismissed according to out record.
Progress : January 14 2008 - determination email sent from HO admin officer with HIGH PIRORITY.
Received call : January 15 2009 - Applogy call from BHC ISB - asked me to submit passport.
Passport Submitted : January 22 2009
Passport Stamped : February 03 2009
Passport Collected : February 09 2009 ( phone call by VAC LAHORE )
Flight : February 19 2009

Got Extention until 2012

What I have done ?

I've sent more then 50+ fax to BHC, 20+ email to BHC, 5 posts to BHC, emails to AIT, email to HO and many other things.

Who guide me ?

I've got lot of help from this forums and sites below, depend on how you search:

Google
Uk Visas
AIT
FCO
UKBA

Can I do something for you ?

We'r here for help and share knowledge.

Need to know more ?

I'va posted related to case or appeal.

Contact Information
I'm Confused
Good news

Edited by KiD-Blue, 07 May 2010 - 04:15 PM.

#2 Smarty

Smarty

• Active Members
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Fine arts,watching movies , Sports
  • pk

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:34 PM

Here is my story.

Rejected : February 12 2008
Decision : Appeal has been Allowed
Received determination : September 22 2008
Received email : Please wait for your turn
HO confirmation : Call to HOME OFFICE and confirm about my Determination they said already sent to BHC.
Pasport submit on: 10 FEB 2009
Passport Received:24 FEB 2009
Flite Date to UK: 27 FEB 2009

What I have done ?

After waiting 2 months i send Fax to Appeal section and send email to Appeal section and try every possible way.

Who guide me ?

Kidblue form member guide me alot and also search information from Google

[/quote]

#3 *MR*.*ROMANTIC*

*MR*.*ROMANTIC*

• Active Members
  • 35 posts
  • pk

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

Here is my story.

Applied : APRIL 04 2008
Refused : APRIL 07 2008
Received determination : September 18 2008
Received email:hv'nt received a single mail coz i 've sent them very late on 13 january and they took minimum 1 month to reply.
sent Post to BHC: i ve' sent a copy of determination letter to BHC on 13 january.
HO confirmation : There is'nt any confirmation from HO coz i did'nt touch them.
Pasport submitted: 12 Febuary

Pasport stamped 01 april 2009 and rcvd call from isb vac on the same date 01 april they made me april fool lolz... anyway thank GOD

Flite to uk .......pk785 ..... 08-april-09 10:55 am pakistan 3:pm uk arrived duration 7hour 45minuts

What I have done ?

Nothing I have done i've just wait and got it

Who guide me ?

I have used this forum and got the update informations, it also provide me the people from the same boat and i have just quitely read the posts here i optimize and compare these with my case by doing so i waited and waited after reading the posts of the people here which were waiting more than me after there clearence time by time it released my tensions
FINALLY ITS A BEAUTIFULL MEETING POINT FOR ALL OF US.

We'r here for help and share knowledge

An Advise ?

Please wait there is'nt any need to touch them more than once but it should be in time its depends upon luck wishing you all the best. wait wait wait but while waiting you should enjoy and chill coz these are your only few days left in your country so live every moment there ..a perfect advice to all of you.

Edited by *MR*.*ROMANTIC*, 10 May 2009 - 06:32 PM.

#4 Mr.aqeel

Mr.aqeel

• Active Members
  • 64 posts
  • pk

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

Here is my story.

Application submitted: 23 December 2007
Type: Student
Rejected: January 2008
Reason: Actually this was the funniest part of my entire visa story. Can you peoples believe? BHC refused visa application reasoning that my brother (sponsor) had inadequate account balance and they had seen that there was a huge fluctuation in bank statement. Neither I had mentioned any brother nor did the bank statement have any fluctuation or insufficient account balance. I donít know what they had seen. Why they created this lame story. The visa officers are nuts they donít performs their duty with responsibility either they donít think that they going to spoil somebodyís future.

Appeal lodged: 11 February 2008
Decision date: 6 October 2008
Contact with AIT
: 13 October 2008 and they told me that your appeal has been granted you will receive letter after 14 weeks from BHC.
Decision: Appeal has been allowed
Received determination: 14 October 2008
Status waiting for call in letter

What I have done?

I've sent 2 emails to BHC, 2 mails to AIT, 1 mail to HO and 2 mails to another department.

Who guide me ?

I've got lot of facilitate from this forums many friends help me including kids blue smarty
The story is not finish yet kahnai abhi baqi hai meray dost :)

#5 tmwc1216

tmwc1216

• Active Members
  • 24 posts
  • tw

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:59 PM

here is my case

Application submitted : End of May 2008
Type : Tier 1(General) Migrant (in country case)
Rejected : 23 Sep 2008
Appeal lodged : End of Sep 2008
Decision date : Middle of Nov 2008
Received determination : Middle of Nov 2008

Received Letter : from AIT notice receipt an application for review of the Tribunal's determination (End of Nov 2008)
Progress : Waiting for senior Immigration Judge review the determination.

Reconsideration Decision: No order on the application (no further reconsideration for respondent side)
Status : stay in first determination. Appeal has been allowed.

Progress : Waiting for the Calling letter from Home office. Phone to AIT and Office one or couple time a week. Send out a letter with both determinations after 6 weeks.

Received submitting letter : 04 Feb 2009 - call from Home office - asked me to submit passport.
Passport Submitted : on the same day when I get the summiting passport letter today.

Received Passport with value visa back: today (after summited 2 weeks)

--- Everthing done, Thx God's leading and protaction ---

What I have done ?

I had phone to Home office and AIT one or couple time a week after my appeal has been allowed. Keep checking there won't have any further application or appeal down by home office.

I had send out a letter with both determination after no order on the reconsideration after 6 weeks to AIT & different Home office department( appeals centre or general directorate or POU)

Who guide me ?

I've got lot of help from this forums and sites below, depend on how you search:

Google
Uk Visas
AIT
FCO
UKBA

#6 matifsh

matifsh

• Active Members
  • 181 posts
  • pk

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:35 AM

Application submitted : MARCH 2008
Type : STUDENT
Rejected : 08 APRIL 2008
Appeal lodged : MID OF APRIL 2008
Decision date : 27-OCT 2008
Received determination : Nov 2008
RECEIVED DETERMINATION BY BHC FROM HOPOU: NOV-2008
Status
: RECEIVED CALL IN LETTER AT 7-FEB-2009
Passport Submitted : WILL GET APPOINTMENT SOON FOR APRIL SESSION.

What I have done ?

I had just email to HOPOU asking about determination if send to BHC ISB and they confirmed in 1 day that they have send. After a month email to BHC isb and got reply after 1 month that case is in progress so just i waited and then email again at 5-feb-2009 to caseworker to know about my case status and got positive reply that my letter has been issued.

Who guide me ?

Google
Uk Visas
FCO
UKBA

#7 vickyb

vickyb

• Platinum Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:09 PM

Visa applied for: Working Holiday Maker
Nationality:
Maldives

Date of Application: 26th May 2008
Had to fly to Colombo and cost of staying one week.

Refused: 31st May 2008
Reason: Whole list given basically didnt believe whole application.

Appeal to AIT London: Mid June
Not Lodged by AIT till 10th July due to backlogs

Appeal refused ECO Colombo: 10th October 2008

Court Hearing: 26th November 2008 Newport
No show HO very friendly judge

Prolumugation: 2nd December 2008
Appeal allowed, perfectly credible case he said.

Papers sent to Overseas Embassy by HOPU Cardiff: 11th December 2008
Sounds good but sent to non-existant HC in Maldives!!!

Mistake discovered: 5th January 2009
Difficult to unravel as once AIT let go of process there seems to be no follow through process!!
Anyone who needs help with this do contact me, it was a long tedious process to sort out.

Papers emailed to HC Colombo & Chenai from HOPU: 7th January 2009
HOPU unsure as to who would issue visa
Repeatedly contacted Colombo visa office by phone but they kept telling me no papers were recieved. Started bombarding all email address's with the issue in hand to at least find out who would issue the visa, Chenai or Colombo.

Acknowledgement of Appeal Papers by ECM Colombo: 21st January 2009
many emails later they agreed to issue visa at the BHC whilst they waited, having flown back to Colombo for the day.

VISA ISSUED: 29th January 2009
Initially refused entry to BHC by security despite having names appointments etc. Sent back and forth to visa office other side of Colombo an hour away. Ended up having to send email conversations to security!!!!

Arrived UK: 7th February 2009.

What did I do??

Never give up, my motto is ' there is always an answer'
Email and email. Found the AIT very helpful and informative and efficient.
The process after that was a disaster, had it not been chased by myself as sponsor the allowed appeal would have disappeared into the black hole that is the system.
Read past cases and present any relevant to an appeal judge.

Who advised me?

This forum was invaluable to me, spent many hours trawling through posts and posted several times with good response so thanks to everyone for that. The whole process was an eye opener for me and I wouldnt want to repeat it.
I came to the conclusion that the reason there are so many 'illegals' in the UK is that the system is so difficult to navigate that its the only way to gain entry. My personal view.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting

#8 ayoubtt

ayoubtt

• Active Members
  • 46 posts
  • af

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

Hi everyone, hopefully you read the good news in the main forum , here are the details:

Visa Type : Student Dependent (3 month old daughter)
Applied : March 2008
Refused : APRIL 2008
Reason : Applicant did not provide rent slips so we are not satisfied that the accomodation is secure. ( Understandable, even though landlord says in his letter that the rent is upto date and never had any arrears)

Applied Again: April 2008 (with rent slips stappled to tenancy agreement and all other documents upto date and same as before)
Refused: May 2008
Reason: Applicant did not provide rent slips( hmmm havent i heard that somewhere before??) and also did not provide original birth certificate. (The vac center made a copy of the original stamped and signed it and gave the original back....as they did last time too....hmmm)
Appealed: May 2008
Court Hearing Date: 24th December 2008
Received determination : January 16th 2009

Call in Letter Received 4th March 2009

Will hopefully be submitting passport and documents for visa on monday 9th ofMarch

What did i do ?

visited the forum regularly to get advice to share information and to be upto date with the current processing times. So guys its veryyyyy important for everyone to share, just having a rough idea of the processing times helps give some sort of peace to a person who doesnt know how long they will be hung in limbo.

The only emails or faxes i have sent are for the BHC to return documents submitted almost two years ago for my wifes visa and subsequent appeal. And i havent still received any reply or my documents, which include ALL my educational documents because they refused my wife a visa because i only sent them current documents of my Masters degree and they wanted to see ALL of my education history in the absence of which they werent satisfied that we were married...( YES there you have it if your not educated and you dont have your educational documents from kindergarden with youthen im sorry you are not married and you cant be married)

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, but do cheer up as i can see proocessing times are reducing considerably.

#9 vinny

vinny

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 7,885 posts
  • ch

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

Congratulations on PSW maintenance funds wins: cassandra and revron1759.

#10 KiD-Blue

KiD-Blue

Prefered Member

• Moderators
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:None
  • uk

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Dear All,

There is nothing to update from US ( who already posted their story ) becuase we have give out line of all our efforts in shourt words.

Yeah It's need to update from yourside. If you have not posted your story, I want you to post your story. However if it's not successfull yet, in appeal process etc. You can update it latter by time you go through your process.

Any other posted regarding questions etc will be deleteted. You can ask your question by starting new topic.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users