• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 logik

logik

• Active Members
  • 282 posts
  • jm

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:55 PM

can anyone tell me how to put the tracking number in and know if it is working in kingston. x I am putting everything in capitals with the letters and numbers and nothing.

#2 tucz

tucz

• Active Members
  • 33 posts
  • uk

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:40 PM

Hi logik. I'm also waiting to hear from Kingston and last week I sat for 10 minutes re-typing and wondering why it wasn't working - then I realised that the status shows up immediately below the box you click after typing the info - the rest of the screen is exactly the same, so I just didn't notice the status, if that makes sense!

So it is working for me - not that it tells you much. It took over a week to go from "sent to visa section" to "arrived at visa section" and I know the High Commission is only down the street from Worldbridge!

#3 logik

logik

• Active Members
  • 282 posts
  • jm

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

Hi tucz, thank you for the info.. every time i put it in it says invalid tracking number. I dont know if im doing it wrong.. I know i have to put csc(i think) but do i put in the slashes and letters and then the numbers.

I think i must be doing something wrong!!! lol

How long ago did you put your application in

#4 logik

logik

• Active Members
  • 282 posts
  • jm

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

Bingo I have cracked it. I was putting it in wrong lol :huh:

#5 scorpiolady

scorpiolady

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • gb

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:06 AM

Bingo I have cracked it. I was putting it in wrong lol :huh:

Glad you sorted it out. Just checked ours...it still says Arrived at the Visa Section...lol My husband arrives in UK in 3 weeks time... :roflanim:

#6 jane smith

jane smith

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 879 posts
  • uk

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

That tracking system had me in tears!!! lol... its just a joke for real and I am not just saying that I know:(( I went on and typed my husbands CSC......... number for a laugh as you do when your bored in the office lol and it still says arrived at the visa section he has been here since the 7 Dec 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to check there system Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Zahida

Zahida

• Active Members
  • 51 posts
  • uk

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:16 PM

That tracking system had me in tears!!! lol... its just a joke for real and I am not just saying that I know:(( I went on and typed my husbands CSC......... number for a laugh as you do when your bored in the office lol and it still says arrived at the visa section he has been here since the 7 Dec 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to check there system Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi 

could anyone tell me what website i cud go on2 n track my husbands passport. 

thanku

#8 tucz

tucz

• Active Members
  • 33 posts
  • uk

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

How long ago did you put your application in

Hi Logik - glad you got it sorted.

We applied on 26th January, and I'm feeling really impatient - I know it's at least 3 weeks before anyone ever hears (that'll be on Monday for us) but I'm not very good at waiting! It'll be even worse if Monday passes without any word - even though I know it could be a lot longer if they drag it out. When did you apply?

I'm lucky enough to be here in Jamaica until April (I'm on maternity leave from my job in the UK - we have a 9 month old daughter), so at least I get to spend the time with my husband while we're waiting.

Hope your application goes well!

#9 logik

logik

• Active Members
  • 282 posts
  • jm

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

I think it was the 23rd january 09. you are lucky to be out there, I wish i was there but i came back a few weeks ago due to family commitments and also im a carer for my disabled son and daughter. Our daughter is 1 next tuesday and I was hoping my husband would be here for her 1st birthday. he adores her so much.

our status says arrvied at the visa section so we are possibley file by file lol!!!

I am just waiting like you but leaving it all in Gods hands.

Good luck to you as well babes, let me know when your status changes again and i will do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users