Immigration At Heathrow

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 celt

celt

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

do the immigration officers record your answers on their system when they start questioning you at heathrow airport? (just wanted to see if what you currently say on entry at heathrow to the immigration officer isn't linked to what you say on your future visits. ie. will they have things on file?)

If the stamp you are given has hand writing in it from the IO (rather than being fully pre-printed) then it is very likely that there are notes of what you said. For endorsements like this the IO will make notes on the large blank space on the back of the landing card you completed. The card then gets microfilmed.

#22 lightchild

lightchild

• Active Members
  • 112 posts
  • uk

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

Excellent, thats all I need to know.

It's not rocket science!
You can chose to travel with anyone blue white black or grey holding any international passport.
It's your choice who you travel with and travelling with a British national means nothing!
Entry Clearance Visa = Entry. If there's nothing to hide then there's nothing to worry about.....

Except if there's something else you've left out. Posted Image

Edited by lightchild, 15 August 2010 - 07:16 PM.

#23 iluvmyhubband

iluvmyhubband

• Platinum Members
  • 234 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

She should answer whatever questions they ask her without any deception. I don't think this is what you are saying is going to happen, but I know it's easy to get scared.

It's perfectly fine to travel together and there is absolutely nothing wrong with your travel plans.

Have a good time and enjoy. It's getting colder here in the north so pack some sweaters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users