- UK Visa Applications
- Points Based System Visas (PBS)
- Other Non Settlement Visas
- Family Members Immigration Applications
- Indefenite Leave to Remain (ILR) Applications
- British Nationality Applications
- UK Assylum Applications
Current UKBA Response Time
Current UKBA service standards for processing UK visa applications.
- 90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date;
- and 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.
* UKBA defines 1 week as 5 working days.
Discretionary Leave To Remain
Brief Background: I recently made an application for discretionary leave to remain in the UK I have a 3 year old son. I am a single mother
Submission Date: 2012-03-01
Response Time: Once you receive a response to your application, enter it above to see your response time and include it in the running average.
Application Outcome: Still Waiting
Copy of Application: Download
Link to forum post about this application >>