- UK Visa Applications
- Points Based System Visas (PBS)
- Other Non Settlement Visas
- Family Members Immigration Applications
- Indefenite Leave to Remain (ILR) Applications
- British Nationality Applications
- UK Assylum Applications
Current UKBA Response Time
Current UKBA service standards for processing UK visa applications.
- 90 per cent of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98 per cent within 6 weeks and 100 per cent within 12 weeks of the application date;
- and 95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.
* UKBA defines 1 week as 5 working days.
Ilr After 27 Month Spouse Visa
Brief Background: This is on behalf of my son (UK) and his wife from Thailand. They married in Bangkok February 14th 2008, she obtained a Spouse Visa October 2009. We submitted an ILR postal application 21st December 2011. She received an acknowledgement 31st December 2011. She had earlier (2007) been refused ILR after 10 years in UK because there were accidental gaps between her student visas.
Submission Date: 2011-12-20
Response Time: Once you receive a response to your application, enter it above to see your response time and include it in the running average.
Application Outcome: Still Waiting
Copy of Application: Download
Link to forum post about this application >>